Are you an Ecobank customer looking to quickly and easily send money to other people using the Ecobank transfer code? Look no further! Even if you aren’t a customer, this article will show you how you can start making use of it and walk you through the steps of using this transfer code.
The Ecobank Transfer Code is a quick and convenient way to send money from your bank account to any other bank in Nigeria using your mobile phone. Whether you need to pay a friend back for dinner or send money to a vendor for goods or services, this code makes it easy to do so quickly and securely.
In this blog article, we will provide detailed instructions on how to use it for Ecobank transfers. So why wait? Try it out today and see how simple and convenient it is to send money. You can also pay bills, buy airtime, and so much more with EcoBank.
What is The Code for Ecobank Transfer?
The Ecobank Transfer Code is *326#.
This is a USSD service provided by Ecobank. It allows you to make transactions and perform other banking functions using your phone. With this code, you can check your account balance, pay bills, buy airtime, transfer money to other accounts, and more.
Features and Benefits of using Ecobank USSD Transfer Code
There are a lot of features and benefits you get to enjoy with the code. This includes:
1. 24/7 Availability– You can send money at any time of day or night
2. Secure and Reliable-you can trust that your money will reach its destination safely.
3. Cash withdrawals using generated Xpress Cash token
4. Sending money to other people
5. Ecobank Pay: You get to pay at any of Ecobanks Merchants like Chipiku, Sana, etc.
6. Checking your account balance
7. Paying bills
8. Buying airtime/Airtime top-ups
9. Manage your account
10. Access to Loans: You can obtain a salary advance with approval
Getting Started with Ecobank Transfer Code
To start making use of the code for Ecobank Transfer, here are some prerequisites you must have in order to get access using it.
1. An Ecobank Account
2. A mobile phone(smart or a feature phone will do too)
3. A phone number(Any network provider) linked to your Ecobank Account
4. An Ecobank Debit or ATM card
This is all you need to be able to use the transfer code for EcoBank. If you have all these, then, keep reading as we will be showing you the transfer code, how you can activate it, and also how you can use it.
Note: If you want to start using the Ecobank transfer code at other banks but don’t have any of the above requirements, simply visit the Ecobank branch nearest to you. Create an account and link your phone number to the account you created. Then you can simply start using this code.
How to Activate Ecobank USSD Code
To activate this transfer code and begin using it for your transactions, you must first complete a registration process before you can access the transfer code for Ecobank.
Self-Registration For an Ecobank Customer
Do you know that you can sign up with the Code for Ecobank transfer all by yourself? Yes, you can. You can get yourself registered to use this transfer code by following the steps below
1. Open your mobile phone’s dialer(be it a smart or a feature phone)
2. Dial *326#.
3. Make sure you are doing this via the phone number you linked to your already-created Ecobank Account.
4. You will be prompted to choose the debit card connected to your bank account on the screen.
5. Enter the necessary information, then click continue.
6. You will be prompted to input some information to confirm your account ownership.
7. Input the needed information, and click the submit button.
8. You will be required to create a private PIN that you will use to approve transactions.
9. Ensure you create a PIN that you can easily remember
10. After pressing the submit button, Ecobank will send you a confirmation message.
That’s how easy it is to register and signup easily for the code for Ecobank transfer by yourself. Once you receive the text message from Ecobank, then you can start using the USSD banking code for all of your transactions.
Self-Registration For Non-Ecobank Customers
This section is exclusive to all those who aren’t Ecobank customers and would like to use this Ecobank transfer. You can self-register yourself by opening an Xpress account.
Here are the steps to follow below:
1. Dial *326# on your mobile phone device(be it a smartphone or a feature phone)
2. Open an Xpress account under menu option 1
3. Complete the account opening and registration process by the following prompts
4. Deposit funds into your Xpress Account.
5. You can also apply for a debit card to enjoy the flexibility of making purchases. Be it offline and online, as well as withdrawing cash from ATMs.
After the registration process is complete, you can now start using the Ecobank transfer code for all of your online transactions.
SignUp for Ecobank Transfer code via a Physical Branch
If you are unable to register on your own, you may register at any of the Ecobank locations nearest to you. When you don’t link your phone number to your account, this is one of the major problems you could experience.
Therefore, to link your phone number to your Ecobank account in the event of a problem or error, go to a physical EcoBank branch. This is how you can activate your Ecobank USSD transfer code in order to make transactions and access all of Ecobank’s offers.
Note: The best course of action if you run into problems with the sign-up procedure is to go to an Ecobank branch close to you for help. Alternatively, you can contact the bank at [email protected] or give their customer service department a call at +234 1 277 2904.
How to Send Money via Transfer Code*326#
With this code for Ecobank transfer, you can send money to other Ecobank accounts and other banks.
Here are the steps to take below:
1. Dial the USSD transfer code *326# on your mobile phone(smart or non-smart)
2. Select the menu option 6–“Transfers”
3. Select option 5 which is “To other Local Banks” (If its an Ecobank Account, select option 4)
4. Select the option for the account you‘d like to transfer from
5. Enter the Beneficiary’s Account No
6. Select the Benefiniaciary bank account
7. Verify all of the beneficiary details and then send
8. To authorize your transaction, you will be asked for the PIN you created when you registered/signup.
9. Enter the PIN and send
9. You will receive a debit text message with details confirming that your transaction was successful.
To recap, the Ecobank transfer code is faster and more convenient, available 24/7, and secure. So, whether you’re sending money to a friend or family member, paying a bill, or making a purchase online, the Ecobank transfer code makes it easy to get your money where it needs to go.
So why wait? Try it out today and see how simple and convenient it is to send money with Ecobank to anyone, anywhere, at any time.