Have you been trying to figure out how to check your remaining Glo data balance? Look no further; we’ll show you how you can quickly check your Glo data balance in this article.
Globacom Limited also referred to as Glo, is a multinational telecommunications company based in Nigeria. It is owned by the Mike Adenuga Group, and it is one of Nigeria’s market-leading mobile service providers.
As a provider of communications services, Glo offers voice and international calling, SMS, broadband internet, ADSL for homes, fixed landlines, and telecom solutions. Glo also provides services for customers in Ghana and Nigeria.
When it comes to data bundles, Glo is your best bet. Its accessibility and dependable connectivity have drawn new users. It has been spoiling its customers with inexpensive data plans and generous bonuses.
Despite all these amazing offers from Glo, it is still extremely important to monitor your Glo data balance in order to avoid an unexpected disconnect.
That’s why in this article, we’ll be showing you four (4) different ways you can check your Glo data balance, with simplified processes on how to go about each one of the different methods.
1. New Code To Check Glo Data Balance
The Glo data balance code is the most convenient and expedient method for checking your Glo data balance. It is not only very easy to use, but it doesn’t require an internet connection to function on any device—button phones, modems, and smartphones included.
To check your Glo data balance, you can use the new updated code; *323#.
All you have to do is dial the code *323# on your Glo line and then your data balance will be displayed on your phone’s screen.
Alternatively, you can use *312#. To do that, follow the steps bellow.
- Open the dialer app on your mobile phone
- Dial *312#
- A list of option will be displayed
- Select “Data Balance” (this will most likely be number 4 on the list)
- Your data balance will either be displayed on your screen or a text message with your data balance will be sent to you.
Use of USSD Codes to Check Glo Data Balance
USSD codes are one of the most popular ways to check your Glo data balance. We’ll be showing you two USSD codes you can use to check your data balance with ease.
You can simply check your data balance using the USSD code *127*0#. This code is widely known by Glo subscribers because it is a one-step code that immediately brings up a pop-up message with details of your data balance.
Follow these simplified steps to use this code.
- Start by opening your Phone’s dialer app
- Dial *127*0#.
- After a second or so, you will receive a pop-up message showing your data balance.
That is it for this code. Can you see how easy that was? Let’s move on to an alternative USSD code you can use to check your data balance.
An alternative USSD code you can use to check your Glo data balance is *777#. This involves a series of easy steps but is as quick as the first code mentioned above. Take a look at the steps involved with this USSD code.
- Open your phone’s dialer app.
- Dial *777# with your Glo line.
- You will immediately receive a pop-up message with a variety of options
- Select option 2 which shows ‘Data’ and send. This brings out another list of options.
- Select option 6 which shows ‘Check Data Balance’ and send.
- You’ll then receive a pop-up message showing your data balance. Shortly after this, you will also receive a pop-up message from 127 which you can save on your phone’s messaging app.
Note: Alternative to Step 5 is by selecting option 7 which is ‘Manage Data plan’. This brings up a pop-up message with another list of options. Select option 4 which is ‘Get Data Balance’. Simply continue from step 6 (A pop-message showing your data balance and a response pop-up text from 127 which you can also save).
Here you go. That’s the simple process involved in using USSD codes. You can never go wrong when you use any of these codes mentioned above.
Without further ado, let’s get right into the second way of checking your Glo data balance.
2. Use of SMS to Check Glo Data Balance
Do you know that you can also check your Glo data balance via SMS? Well, you did not know before, we are here to show you that you can. Not only that, we’ll be walking you through each step that will help you achieve this via SMS. Below are the simple steps you’ll need.
- Start by opening up your Phone’s messaging app
- Tap on “Start Chat” and enter the recipient number as 127. This takes you to where you type in your message.
- Type INFO and send it to 127.
- You’ll receive a response message showing details about your Glo data balance automatically.
These steps are easy, right? Yeah, you don’t need to go through any stress when you want to check your Glo data balance. Below is the third step you can also use to check your Glo data balance.
3. Check Glo Data Balance Online Using Glo Cafe app
The Glo Cafe mobile app gives you easy access to several Glo services, including checking your data balance, right on its dashboard.
If you are an existing user who already has the app, all you need to do is log in with the correct phone number and other details you used to sign up. This brings you to your personal dashboard, showing your Glo account balance and your Glo data balance.
Well, we don’t want to leave the new users behind, so we will be providing a detailed guide on how to download and launch the app. This is exclusively for first-timers or old subscribers who would love to download the Glo Cafe app, too.
- Start by searching for the ‘Glo Cafe App’ on your Google Play Store(Android) or App store (iOS).
- This brings out the Glo Cafe App, which you can now download and install on your mobile phone.
- Since this is your first time using the app, tap on the ‘New User’ button. For existing users, tap on the ‘Existing User’ button.
- Sign up with your correct Glo number and follow all the instructions that will be given.
- After the signup and validation process, you can simply login into your account.
- After inputting all that is required, you will then be taken to your personal dashboard showing your Glo data balance and also your Glo account balance.
4. Check Glo Data Balance Online via the Glo website
Do you know you can access the mobile app on the Glo website? Yes, you can. Take a look at the easy processes you can use to go about this below.
- Start by visiting https://mobileapp.gloworld.com/glocafe
- This brings you to a Sign in form, but before you’d be able to sign in, you’d have to create an account first.
- Tap on the ‘Create an Account’ just beneath the form.
- This brings an input field for you to put in your Glo mobile number. Then tap on the Request OTP button
- A verification code (OTP) will be sent to your Glo number, put that into the verification code field provided.
- You will be redirected to a Set PIN form. You can enter a PIN you can easily remember.
- After you have inputted your PIN, you will be taken to your Personal dashboard, which shows your Glo data balance and other details like your Glo account balance.
Kindly note this PIN is what you will use whenever you want to Sign in to your account.
This last method may seem a little longer, but it is also an alternative method of using the Glo Café App. It is the online mobile app on the Glo website. You can also get more information about the various services on the Glo-World website.
We sincerely hope that this article has brought clarity on how you can check your Glo data balance. Trust us when we say you are on the right track by following any of these methods mentioned above, to check your Glo data balance. We hope that you keep ruling your world with all the amazing packages that Glo offers. If you have any questions to ask, kindly do that in the comment section.
- How to check MTN Data Balance
- How to check Airtel Data Balance
- How to transfer airtime on MTN
- How to subscribe to Airtel Night Plan
- How to link your NIN to MTN
- How to subscribe to MTN Night Plan
- How to check your balance on 9Mobile
- How to check your data balance on Glo
- How to share data on MTN
9mobile Data Plans