The Polaris Bank Transfer Code is a quick and easy way to send money from your bank account to any other bank in Nigeria. No more long lines at the bank, visiting a bank branch or using an ATM. You can do this from the comfort of your own home or office. With just a few simple steps, you can send money to anyone with a bank account in Nigeria.
Welcome to our blog post on the Polaris Bank transfer code. If you’re a customer of Polaris Bank, chances are you’ve wanted to transfer money at some point or another. Maybe you’re paying rent to your landlord or sending money to a friend or family member. Whatever the reason, it’s important to know how to transfer money safely and efficiently, and that’s where the transfer code comes in.
In this blog post, we’ll give you a complete guide to using this transfer code.
What is the Polaris Bank Transfer Code?
The code for Polaris Bank is *833#. Once this code is dialed on a mobile phone, the transfer can be initiated by following the prompts. If you want to send someone money but don’t have access to the internet or mobile banking, transfer codes are a convenient and secure option.
Read on, as we’ll be showing you how to register and sign up for this code for Polaris Mobile Banking.
How to Activate Code *833#
There are a few things you’ll definitely need before you can sign up and register the Polaris bank transfer code so as to be able to use it to make transfers and other financial transactions.
Prior to signing up and registering the Polaris bank transfer code so that you can utilize it to perform transfers and other financial activities, there are a few items you’ll surely need.
- An active Polaris Bank account
- Your mobile phone(could be a smart or a feature phone)
- A phone number registered to your Bank account
When everything is prepared, you can sign up for PolarisMobile banking using the USSD code. You can create your PolarisMobile PIN by following the steps below.
1. From your registered Polaris Bank phone number, dial *833#.
2. Enter your ten-digit account number (NUBAN) by following the onscreen prompts.
3. Create your PIN, by entering any 4-digit number.
4. To confirm, enter the 4-digit PIN one more time.
5. After creating your PIN, your account balance will be displayed.
That’s all there is to it. You’ve successfully registered and signed up for *833# Smart Banking.
Benefits of Using Polaris SmartCode *833#
The Polaris Bank transfer code offers numerous benefits for individuals and businesses looking to transfer money quickly and securely. Here are some of the benefits listed below
1. Smart, quick, secure, and convenient.
2. No need for data or an internet connection to use *833#
3. Every type of phone can use it( maybe a smart or a feature phone)
4. To use *833#, your phone does not need data or an internet connection.
5. The daily transaction limit is ₦50,000.
6. You can pay all of your electricity, and cable bills. Additionally, by funding your betting accounts like Bet9ja, you get to enjoy more sports.
How to Transfer Funds with Polaris Bank Code
Making a bank transfer has never been easier with the Polaris Bank transfer code.
Here are the steps on how to use it:
1. Dial the code *833*Amount*Account Number# (for example, *833*1000*1234567890#).
2. Choose the bank for the recipient to that you wish to send funds.
3. Check and confirm the account name and details of the recipient.
4. Choose the account(s) from which you want to send money(in the case of multiple accounts)
5. To complete the transaction, enter your PIN (if you use PolarisMobile App, please use your PolarisMobile PIN; otherwise, enter the 4-digit PIN you set when you registered for *833# service).
An alternative way
You can also use these alternate steps to transfer money using this code: *833#.
1. Dial *833# and choose option 3(Transfers) or you can simply dial *833*3#
2. Pick the account you want to be debited from
3. Select the beneficiary’s bank
4. Enter the account number you want to transfer to and tap “Send.”
5. Enter your PIN (if you are using the PolarisMobile App, please use your PolarisMobile PIN; otherwise, enter the 4-digit PIN you set when you registered for the *833# registration).
By just following the on-screen instructions after dialing *833*Amount*Account Number# from your Polaris Bank-registered phone line, you can make transfers easily any time, any day.
Note: Please keep in mind that PolarisMobile is a mobile app that is only available to smartphone users(Android or iOS).
How to Open Polaris Account
We do not want to leave behind all those who don’t have a Polaris account or want to add new accounts.
If you are a Polaris customer who wants to open a new account, or if you are not a Polaris customer but would love to be one, you can easily create an account via the Polaris Bank code.
You can open a Polaris Bank account instantly from the comfort of your home or from any location. Account opening forms are not required when signing up. When you sign up, pay close attention to your ten-digit account number (NUBAN).
Let’s break it down for you and show you how to do this:
1. Dial *833# and choose option 1 from your mobile device.Or simply dial *833*1#
2. When prompted, input your information like this: First name | Last name | Date of Birth | Address
As soon as it’s finished, you will receive an SMS notification informing you of your new Polaris Bank account number and any other actions that may be needed.
How to Check Your Account Balance using Polaris Bank Transfer Code
You don’t have to fight the traffic to go to the branch or wait in line to check your balance at the ATM. On your phone, dial *833*6# and follow the instructions displayed.
Follow these steps to check your Polaris Bank account balance.
1. From your registered Polaris Bank phone, dial *833*6#.
2. Enter your account number by following the prompts.
3. Enter your PolarisMobile PIN if you are using the POlarisMobile app, or enter the 4-digit PIN you set when you registered for the *833# registration.
Note: Be aware that checking your balance will cost you ₦10.
How to Change Transfer PIN using *833#
Forgetting your transfer PIN is common. The good news is that you can quickly reset and change the pin. To achieve that, just do these quick steps:
1. From your Polaris Bank-registered phone, dial *833#.
2. Select the menu item 9 or *. (other services) and send
3. Choose option 1 which is the “change pin” option
4. In the “OLD PIN” section, enter your current pin or the default pin and send
5. Fill up the “New Pin” area with your new, preferred Pin.
6. To confirm, enter your new desired PIN once more.
With this, you’ve successfully updated your PIN.
How to Block Your Debit Card with Polaris USSD Bank Code
If your debit or ATM card is lost or stolen, you shouldn’t freak out. It is simple to block it by dialing the USSD Polaris bank code. By following the guidelines below, you can do it quickly.
1. Use your mobile device to dial *833*4#.
2. Make sure you dial the code on your registered line.
3. For the process to be completed, you must input your PIN.
With just these simple steps, your debit card will be instantly blocked.
In this article, we’ve discussed the convenience and security of the Polaris Bank Transfer Code, a fast and easy way to transfer money from your Polaris Bank account. Whether you’re paying bills, sending money to friends and family, or making other financial transactions, the Polaris Bank Transfer Code is a great option to consider.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I do if I can’t remember my PIN?
A: You can quickly reset your PIN. Also, please get in touch with the Yes Center if there are any issues with the PIN. Send an email to [email protected], make a phone call to 0700 7593 2265, 0806 988 0000, 01 4482 100, or 01 270 5850, or stop by the branch that is closest to you.
Q: How do I obtain my PIN?
A: You will be required to create a PIN when you register for the *833# services. Use your PolarisMobile PIN if you have signed up for it.
Q: What is Polaris Mobile?
A: Polaris Mobile is the Polaris Bank mobile app that has numerous self-service features and 24/7 accessibility to financial services. It provides great ease to Smartphones(Andriod or iOS customers)
Q: For the *833# Smart Code to work, do I need PolarisMobile (the Polaris Bank app)?
A: No. All you need is an SMS-capable mobile phone and an active Polaris Bank account. You will need to enter your Polaris Mobile PIN if you have already registered for Polaris Mobile.
Q: What is the maximum transaction limit for transfers and bill payments I can make with *833# Smart Banking before I reach my transaction limit?
A: N50,000 for transfers and payments, and if you haven’t previously done so on PolarisMobile, you don’t need to go to the branch to raise your transaction limit.
Q: What is the Airtime Top transaction cap on *833# Smart Banking?
A: ₦20,000 per month and ₦5,000 per day.