Heard of the UBA Transfer Code before? Well, If you are a new or existing customer of UBA bank that has been looking for a convenient way to do all your payments and transactions without any kind of stress, then this article is for you.
In this article, I will show you everything you need to know about the UBA transfer code – how to activate the UBA transfer code, how to use the UBA transfer code as well as give you a comprehensive list on quick codes for a variety of transactions using UBA USSD codes. Let’s go!
What Is the UBA Transfer Code?
The United Bank of Africa (UBA) is an established leader in the Nigerian banking sector. UBA prioritises delivering unbeatable customer satisfaction by introducing innovative banking solutions. To this end, the financial service provider takes advantage of modern technological trends in order to make banking transactions easier and more secure. Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) mobile banking or UBA Transfer Code – otherwise known as ‘UBA Magic Code’ provides customers with a convenient and cost-effective alternative to visiting a bank branch.
By leveraging USSD banking, individuals can now easily make financial transactions via their mobile devices with no need to physically visit a bank branch. Furthermore, UBA’s *919# – often called UBA magic code – allows customers to open an account in a jiffy, purchase airtime for themselves and others, pay bills online without any trouble and get account statements without being connected to the internet. Additionally, UBA has enabled clients to avail loans directly from their phones in real time. As a testament to its growing success, this reliable service offers no service charges and keeps consumers protected at all times.
Features of the USSD Transfer Code
- It is quite safe and provides greater security
- It is an easy and convenient way to carry out financial transactions
- It is accessible all day, every day
- It is available to all networks services in Nigeria
- It does not require internet connection
- It offers unlimited access to financial services
- It eliminates the stress of physical banking
How to Activate the UBA USSD Transfer Code
In order to take advantage of UBA’s Magic Code service, you must have a registered and active bank account with the bank. Furthermore, you need to have your own prepaid card. If you are yet to collect yours, hurry to the nearest UBA branch and then follow the simple steps below in order to activate your USSD transfer code for money transfer with UBA.
- Launch you phone caller app and dial *919#
- A welcome message will appear on your screen, select option 1 to sign up
- You will be presented with the options of registering with your account number or the UBA prepaid card
- Select the option relevant to you
- Select “prepaid with pin” if you registered for a UBA prepaid account
- If you don’t have a UBA prepaid account, Select “account with pin”
- Enter your 10 digit account number or the UBA prepaid number as the case may be
- Create your USSD mobile banking pin. You will be required to type in the last 4 digits of your UBA debit card or your BVN
- Confirm your pin to complete the activation process
- Congratulations, you now have full access to the UBA bank code for transfer.
Uses of the UBA Transfer Code
Mobile Transfer to Another UBA Account
The transfer code from UBA to other banks is *919*4*Account number*Amount#. The UBA transfer code to other banks allows you to send money from your UBA account to another bank account in Nigeria. Simply dial *919*4*Account number*Amount# on the phone number that’s linked to your UBA account. For example – *919*4*0123456789*5000#
Check Your UBA Account Balance
The code to check UBA account balance is *919*00#. The UBA balance code comes in handy when you want to check the amount that is left in your account. Similarly, you can dial this code to confirm if a certain transaction is successful especially when you don’t receive alerts. Here’s the simple process:
- Dial the UBA balance check code, *919*00# on the phone number that is linked to your UBA account.
- Follow the onscreen prompts.
- Enter your 4 digit USSD pin to authorise the transaction, your account balance will be displayed on your phone screen or sent to you via sms alert.
- Note that a service fee of 30 Naira will be deducted every time you use the UBA code to check balance.
Borrow Money From UBA Bank
UBA offers its customers financial assistance through different kinds of loans. With the UBA bank USSD code, you can get instant loans in less than a minute to take care of emergencies.
Regardless, there are certain criteria you must meet to qualify for UBA instant loan.
- You must have an active UBA account.
- You must have been receiving your salary through your UBA account for 6 months.
- You must have an active phone number linked to your UBA account.
- You ought to have activated mobile banking on your mobile device.
- You also need your 4 digit USSD pin or the last 4 digits of your ATM card.
The code to borrow money from UBA is *919*28# is available to all UBA account holders and on all mobile networks. This is how the process works:
- Dial the UBA loan USSD code, *919*28# on the phone number linked with your UBA account.
- Enter your UBA account number.
- Enter your 4 digit USSD UBA pin to authorise the transaction.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, enter your loan amount. If the transaction is successful, your account will be credited in minutes.
You can purchase airtime directly from your UBA account at any time and anywhere with the code to buy airtime from UBA. The UBA airtime code is a convenient way to buy airtime for yourself or a third party mobile number and you don’t even need an internet connection to do that.
The airtime top up service has a daily recharge limit of 5000 Naira and is available to all mobile network subscribers Nigeria (MTN, Glo, 9mobile and Airtel). Below are the steps to follow to use the UBA transfer code for airtime:
Airtime Top Up For Self: To buy airtime for yourself from your UBA account, simply launch the caller app on your phone and dial*919*Amount# on your registered mobile network.for example, *919*500# to buy 500 Naira airtime. Finally, you will get a confirmation message and your mobile line will be recharged immediately.
Airtime Top Up For Others: To buy airtime for others, launch the caller app on your phone and dial *919*Phone Number*Amount# on your registered mobile network. For example, *919*08012345678*500# to buy 500 Naira airtime for a third party mobile line. If done correctly, you will receive a confirmation sms alert and the person’s phone number will be credited with the same amount of airtime.
Note: To fully enjoy this airtime service, you must have activated an SMS alert for your UBA account on your mobile line.
Check UBA Account Number
To use this service, you must have registered for UBA mobile banking code on your mobile network. Afterwards, check your UBA account number using the process below:
- Dial *919# on the phone number linked to your UBA account number.
- Follow the onscreen prompts and your account number will be displayed on your screen.
UBA Bank USSD Code For SportyBet
You can deposit on your SportyBet account from your UBA account using the SportyBet USSD Code.To make a successful deposit using this code, you must have linked your phone number to your SportyBet account. Here’s how to deposit on SportyBet:
- Launch the caller app on your mobile phone and dial *723*04347201*Deposit amount# on your mobile phone.
- Enter your mobile number to register with SportyBet.
- Select your preferred method of payment and enter your bank account pin in the dialogue box.
- Press send, you will receive an sms confirming a successful deposit.
Open a UBA Bank Account
You can open a UBA account on your mobile phone without visiting the bank. The UBA magic banking code to open a UBA account on your phone is *919*20#. Follow these steps to open a UBA account by yourself:
- Launch the caller app on your mobile phone and dial *919*20# on your phone. A welcome message will appear on your screen, you’ll be asked “Do you have a BVN?”
- Enter your BVN then follow the instructions.
- Your account number will be automatically generated and sent to you via sms.
Create Your Transfer Pin
All UBA account users need to create a secure transfer pin to perform mobile bank transactions. In fact, the UBA transfer pin is a 4-digit secret pin that is required to authorise all USSD banking transactions. If you feel your pin has been compromised, you can either reset your pin or deactivate your account. To create your transfer pin:
- Launch the caller app on your mobile phone and dial *919# on the phone number linked to your UBA account.
- You will be required to register with either your prepaid card or account number.
- Follow the instructions provided and create a four digit mobile transaction pin.
- To reset your transfer pin.
To Reset Your Pin:
- Launch the caller app on your mobile phone and dial *919# on your mobile phone.
- Choose Option 8 – Next.
- Choose Option 6 – Next.
- Choose Option 4 – Pin setup.
- Select – Reset pin using account number.
- Follow the instructions, then you can enter your old pin and change it to a new 4 digit pin of your choice.
In a situation where you forget your UBA transfer pin, you will no longer have access to USSD code services. Consequently, you will need to visit the nearest UBA branch to you and talk to a customer service agent for assistance to reset or reactivate your pin.
How To Deactivate Your UBA Mobile Banking Profile
If you find yourself in a situation where your phone associated with your UBA account is lost or if you feel your bank account is being compromised, then you should deactivate your mobile banking profile. Thankfully, the USSD code makes this process much simpler and helps secure your account from fraudulent activities. All that is needed for this task is the number that is linked to your UBA bank account. To make sure your mobile banking profile is properly deactivated, here are the steps to follow:
- Launch your phone caller app and dial *919*911#
- Enter the phone number registered to your UBA account
- Follow the instructions on the screen and your account will be deactivated successfully
List of All UBA USSD Codes
Below is a list of all UBA mobile transfer codes you can use for monetary transactions.
- Airtime for others *919*Phone number*Amount#
- Airtime for self *919*Amount#
- ARM pensions *919*27*1#
- ATM cardless withdrawals *919*30*Amount#
- Baba Ijebu wallet funding *919*26*1#
- Bet9ja wallet funding *919*22*walletID*amount#
- Betking wallet funding *919*26*amount#
- Block debit card *919*10#
- Buy data for others *919*14*Phone number#
- Buy data for self *919*14#
- Check Balance *919*00#
- Check LLC e-tag balance *919*16*1#
- DStv and GOtv payment *919*5*2#
- Flight payment *919*12#
- Freeze online transactions *919*9#
- Get Bank statements *919*21#
- Generate OTP *919*8#
- Konga payment *919*15*RefID#
- Lottomania wallet funding *919*26*2#
- Oak pensions *919*27*2#
- Open new UBA account *919*20#
- Pay bills *919*5#
- Purchase event tickets *919*7#
- Retrieve BVN *919*18#
- Smile data top up *919*23#
- Taxes and Levies *919*13#
- Top up LLC e-tag *919*16*2#
- Transfer to other accounts *919*4*Account Number
- Transfer to UBA account *919*3*Account number*Amount#
- UBA prepaid card *919*32#
Basically, I have shared valuable information with you – virtually everything you should know pertaining to the UBA transfer code. I hope you utilise this knowledge in carrying out smooth banking services that bring more ease into your life. Do share your thoughts and experiences using the code in the comments!
- Access Bank Code – All you need to know
- Fidelity Bank Transfer Code -Everything You Need to Know
- Sterling Bank Transfer Code
- Union Bank Transfer Code
- Guaranty Trust Bank Transfer Code
- Keystone Bank Transfer Code
Leave a reply