Are you a Moniepoint agent and you are wondering how you can access or login to your account, or do you aspire to become a Moniepoint agent, but you don’t know how to go about it? Worry no more, in this article, you will learn all you need to know about how to login into your Moniepoint agent account.
One of the leading and fastest-growing Fintech companies in Nigeria, Moniepoint is currently eager to broaden its business reach into additional African nations.
One of Nigeria’s most dependable and quickly expanding mobile money platforms these days is Moniepoint. Essentially, Moniepoint allows you to carry out financial operations such as deposits, withdrawals, purchases of airtime, and more at a profit.
Becoming A Moniepoint Agent
As a business minded person, looking at adding a stream of income, Moniepoint offers you a unique opportunity to do that. As a Moniepoint agent, you stand to gain a lot of things, including regular inflow of money. Becoming a Moniepoint agent is very easy; reaching out to their nearest office is the simplest method to acquire a Moniepoint point-of-sale (POS) system.
When you arrived at the office, a representative would walk you through the registration procedure and the actions required to submit a successful application. Remember that the machine is less expensive than POS machines from other service providers, costing roughly N25,000. Remember that you should only apply in a center that has been approved to receive Moniepoint POS machines.
Requirement To Become A Moniepoint Agent
- Must have a smartphone
- Be of age 18 or above
- You should know a bit about technology/how to operate a POS machine or must be willing to learn
- A basic requirement is that you must be a Nigerian
- You also need a good internet connection
In order to register as an agent, you must provide the following information:
- a verified company license
- The number that verifies your bank (BVN)
- House PHCN legislation
- Your bank account number, identity card (it could be a voter’s car, national ID, or any other nationally recognized card), and identity card
Registering As An Agent
If you meet all the requirement listed above, then its time to get registered as a Moniepoint agent. To get registered, follow the steps below;
- Go to the website b y clicking on this link
- Enter your details as required (full name, phone number, email, gender, and other details)
- Next, fill in your state and LGA
- Confirm your email address and phone number and an agent would reach out to you after 48 hours of registration
- Indicate if you currently work with other POS merchants (if any)
- Click on Submit Application
Usually, the registration process takes less than 48 hours. During this time, an agent-managing officer known as a cluster manager will get in touch with you and walk you through the process.
Visit their office at No. 12 Wole Ariyo St, Lekki Phase 1 office if you live in Lagos State to meet with an aggregator and then get started on everything else right away.
Moniepoint Agent Login – How To
After registering, access your Moniepoint POS Login dashboard by following the steps listed below:
Open the Google Play Store and download the Moniepoint app.
Enter your login information on the Moniepoint app.
To access their official website and log in using the browser on your phone
After that, you can conduct transactions as an agent without any problems.
Benefit Of Becoming A Moniepoint Agent
There are a lot of things you stand to gain when you become a Moniepoint agent, some of which are;
- Commission on bill payment: for every bill payment you make, you get a commission, this is aside the charges paid to you by the customer. Simply 0.5% of the transaction amount is charged by Moniepoint for withdrawals between N1,000 and N20,000. Moniepoint charges a fixed fee of N20 for each transfer made. Moniepoint charges a flat fee of N100 for transactions higher than N20,000.
FOR DATA TOP-UP; Etisalat commission of 4.5%, 4% commission for Glo, MTN’s 3% fee, 4% commission on Airtel.
- Low charges: The transaction fees for Moniepoint are minimal. The majority of agents choose to use Moniepoint POS because of their generally low withdrawal fees—a minimum withdrawal of N6.2 is charged. You are able to adjust your fees to reflect your location. In fact, Moniepoint’s transaction costs are among the lowest and possibly the most affordable when compared to other POS facilitators. Essentially, unlike other POS providers, the prices are largely determined by the range of transactions you complete rather than the banks.
All Nigerian banks are subject to this fixed fee, which is N20. Unlike many other providers of point-of-sale services, Moniepoint does not impose additional bank fees.
Contact for Complains and Enquiries
In case of any complains or enquires, you can reach the company through any of these means;
Office Address: 2 Wole Ariyo St, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria.
Phone: +234 814 150 0017 (Whatsapp only)
Email: [email protected]
Become a part of the mobile money platform that is growing the fastest and most reliably. You can become a mobile money agent with Moniepoint and earn money by offering your clients banking services.
With Moniepoint, you can profitably and dependably offer services like cash transfer, cash withdrawal, and airtime top-up.