Are you a Fidelity Bank customer looking for the Fidelity Bank code for a transfer and other transactions? You should stop looking now because you’ve found the best spot for your search by coming to this blog post.
Thank you for visiting our blog post about the Fidelity Bank Code.
We will give you detailed information about everything you need to know about this topic. This blog post provides you with the Fidelity Bank Code, which is also the USSD Code you can use for all of your transfers and transactions. You can utilize this code in Nigeria at any time and anywhere by reading this blog post.
So take a seat back, unwind, and allow us to show you how to use the Fidelity Bank code, the various benefits of using this USSD transfer code, the things you can do with the Fidelity transfer code, and how you can use it for transfers and other transactions.
But before this, let’s take a look at the brief overview of Fidelity Bank
Table of Contents
A Brief Overview of Fidelity Bank
Fidelity Bank usually referred to as Fidelity Bank Plc, is a commercial bank in Nigeria. Incorporated in 1987, Fidelity Bank of Nigeria launched its operations in 1988. It began with a Merchant Banking license at first. In an effort to expand, Fidelity Bank changed from a private limited company to a commercial bank in the year 1999. In August of that same year, it also became a public limited company. It changed its name to Fidelity Bank Plc in that same year.
Fidelity Bank Code provides exceptional and excellent internet banking, personal banking, SME banking (small and medium-sized business), corporate, investment, agricultural, and private banking services.
Now let’s move further into showing the Fidelity transfer code and how you can use it for your various transactions and transfers.
Mobile USSD Transfer Code
The Fidelity bank transfer code is *770#. Let’s give you a quick definition of USSD for those who may want to know. USSD stands for Unstructured Supplementary Service Data.
This is a simple banking USSD code you can use on your phone to access some of the different banking offers. The amazing part is that it works with all phone types, which is a good thing.
The fantastic thing—and this is a good thing—is that this Fidelity bank USSD code works with all phone models and types. You can utilize it on both smart and non-smartphones.
Utilizing the USSD Code *770# for Transfer: The Benefits and What You Can Do
Apart from the Fidelity bank code being simple and easy to use, some of the many benefits of using the Fidelity Bank transfer code is that it gives you access to various mobile banking services. You also get to have an instant banking experience, where you get to carry out your banking transactions seamlessly within a couple of minutes. You can effortlessly choose the accounts to use if there are multiple accounts.
Here are some of the interesting things you can do via the Fidelity bank code:
1. You can create/Open an account
2. Transfer Funds
3. Check your account balance
4. Airtime TopUps and Purchase of Airtime
5. Change or Modify your PIN.
6. Manage or set up SMS alerts to secure your account.
7. Check your BVN
8. You can Pay Bills
9. You can also update your BVN
10. Just in case your ATM card is lost or stolen, you can simply block it via the Fidelity transfer code
Note: You get to carry out all these things using a network SIM (the phone number) that has been linked to your account. That particular phone number you used when you opened the account.
Features of Fidelity Bank Code
1. This fidelity bank USSD code is available 7 days a week, and 24 hours a day
2. The banking services are open to all your network be it MTN, Glo, Airtel, or 9mobile.
3. It is dependent on your telecom provider providing a full network signal
4. The daily airtime top-up cap for recharging is N20,000.
5. Maximum money transfers per transaction are N20,000, with a daily cumulative transfer cap of N100,000.
6. The maximum daily bill payment is N20,000.
7. Your Fidelity account is directly debited for the amount.
How to Activate Fidelity Bank USSD Code
We’ll be showing you how to activate the Fidelity bank transfer code first before using it. Here is how to go about it. Kindly note this is for those who haven’t this transfer USSD code
1. Start by dialing *770*0# with the phone number you used when you opened the Fidelity Bank.
2. You will be prompted to enter your PIN. This pin is your ATM card’s PIN. Type that in the field provided
3. Create a PIN with 4 digits.
4. This PIN is different from your ATM PIN, though it’s just like it. For transaction authorization, you will be using this PIN.
Note: Some people may choose to create the PIN with their ATM card pin. This is all up to you. You have the option of using an alternative set of 4-digit numbers or your ATM card pin
That’s it. You will receive a notification text message showing your transaction was successful. We advise you to create a PIN that is easy to remember at all times. Moving on, let’s show you how to use the Fidelity Bank Code for transfers.
How to Transfer Funds using Fidelity Bank Transfer Code
Fidelity Bank allows its customers to have access to mobile banking using the Fidelity USSD transfer code of *770# right in the comfort of their homes
You can easily transfer funds via the Fidelity bank code by following these procedures.
1. First of all, make sure the account number you want to send money to is copied out.
2. Simply dial *770*AcountNumber* Amount# via your mobile phone dialer app. For instance, say the account number you want to transfer to is 2309845678. And you want to transfer N5,000. Then you dial *770*2309845678*5000#.
3. A menu with a list of options with various bank names will be provided. Select the beneficiary’s bank name(The bank of the person you are sending the fund to)
4. View the account name on your phone’s screen to verify the account information.
5. To validate the transaction, enter your PIN.
That’s the simple procedure to take when you want to send funds via the Fidelity bank transfer code. You can also have access to the various USSD banking options by just dialing *770# and simply following the prompts.
This transfer code for Fidelity Bank may seem long, but with this, you get to access all other banking options like airtime top-up, paying bills, and many more.
In this blog post, we showed you the Fidelity transfer code, the various benefits and features, and how you can use it to enjoy all the offers Fidelity Bank has.
We sincerely hope this blog post has provided you with enough information on how you can use the Fidelity Bank Code for all of your bank transfers. You can also see how easy it is to use the Fidelity USSD code for all of your banking transactions.
Do well to reach out to us with your comments, suggestions, and questions via our comment section.